Homes For Sale in Germantown
Below are the top Germantown, MD, homes for sale and Germantown real estate. Get detailed information about Germantown homes for sale, including recent sales, price changes, and property disclosures, or schedule a private home showing by contacting your LOCAL experts today! Find out more about Germantown real estate.
Located about 30-40 minutes outside Washington, D.C., Germantown is a Montgomery County, Maryland community. In terms of population, Germantown is the third most populous place in Maryland after the city of Baltimore. However, Germantown is neither a city nor a town because it has not been incorporated formally. The city is governed by Montgomery County since there is no mayor or council.
Germantown, MD Homes & Real Estate
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.
Looking to sell or purchase a home in Germantown? Call Dell Residential at 202-441-2348.
We are a team of Germantown REALTORS® who can help you with the Germantown real estate market.
Bookmark this page to stay up-to-date on the latest property listings. Keep up with Germantown real estate market trends, open houses, and recently sold properties. The Germantown MLS updates this page several times each day.
There are several ways to find out more about a home, including how many days it's been on the market (DOM), the price, the MLS number, and the status (active, under contract, or pending) of the listing on the MLS. Fees for homeowners associations will also be displayed.
You can find out where the house, condo, or townhome resides within the neighborhood, along with amenities, landmarks, parks, local schools, and public transportation stops. You will also see similar homes for sale in Germantown that you might be interested in
- The Black Hill Regional Park is renowned for picnics, with pavilions, rilles, benches, and plenty of green spaces.
- Gaithersburg's Old Town offers beautiful architecture, fabulous restaurants, and charming boutiques.
- The BlackRock Center for the Arts hosts plays, musical performances, gallery exhibitions, and arts education classes.
- The Butler's Orchard is a family-owned farm that grows over 25 varieties of fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
- At the Lancaster County Dutch Market, you can find many eclectic shops selling everything from candies to home goods and cheeses to fruits and vegetables.
- A great place to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, running, mountain biking, and nature watching, Great Seneca Stream Valley Park is a beautiful area for outdoor activities.
Preparing to buy or sell a home in Germantown? Whether you are buying or selling a Germantown property, let our real estate experts assist you. Due to our local knowledge of Germantown, Maryland, real estate, we can help you find the perfect property.
Contact Dell Residential to learn more about our buyer and seller representation services. Selling a Germantown home? Find out the value of your home using our market analysis page in just a few minutes!
Search Germantown Homes for Sale
Back to Montgomery County Real Estate
Back to All Featured Communities